2008 Gerber Mark II Fixed Blade Knife,
First introduced in 1966, this combat knife has stood the test of time. Specifically designed for combat applications, the black oxide coated 420HC blade is double serrated. A die cast aluminum handle and well-placed bolsters give secure grip.
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 6.5"
- Blade Style: Double Serrated
- Handle Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- Black oxide coated blade combats corrosion and diminishes reflection
- Die cast aluminum handle is sturdy in hand for combat and survival applications
- Double serrated blade offers unbeatable function for piercing, can also act as a spear
- USA Made
This knife is listed used because it is not boxed but has never been carried or sharpened it may have handling marks so judge from the photos.
Available Boot Knives and daggers