9 1/4" overall. 4 1/4" stainless blade. Orange rubberized handle. Molded neon orange belt sheath with drain hole.
- Fixed blade knife with 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick stainless steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.126" (3.2 mm), Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm), Total Length: 9.1" (232mm), Net Weight: 5.4 oz. (154g)
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- High-visibility orange plastic sheath with belt clip
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
Abner Fitzwillie Notes; "What can you say about Mora's, great knives for the money. Hold an edge and are durable. Only drawback is they are not full tang, but you could afford to break one. Buy several Moras for the car, boat and as a spare. I have several Moras in the kitchen and quite a few others in kits. They are a classic bushcraft knife."