Ontario Knives: Ontario SP-6 Fighting Knife, QN-8682
The Ontario SPEC PLUS Series is a line of knives designed for outdoorsmen, sporting enthusiasts, first responders and first and foremost - the military.
The Ontario 8682 SP-6 Fighting Knife features a 7.9-inch clip point fixed blade made of 1075 carbon steel, with a Rockwell hardness of 57-59, and a non-reflective black epoxy textured powder coat. The SP-6 has full length tang construction for strength; grooved black Kraton grip with integral cross guard and bird's beak pommel for secure purchase, and a lined lanyard hole. A MOLLE compatible nylon sheath is included. The SP-6 Fighting Knife has an overall length of 13.0 inches. Made in the USA.
- BLADE COLOR: Black
- BLADE FINISH: Powder Coat
- BLADE GRIND: Flat Bevel w/ Secondary Flat Bevel
- BLADE LENGTH: 7.9 in (20.1 cm)
- BLADE MATERIAL: 1075 Carbon Steel
- BLADE THICKNESS: 0.188 in (0.478 cm)
- EDGE TYPE: Plain
- HANDLE MATERIAL: Molded Plastic
- HARDNESS: 57-59 HRC
- OVERALL LENGTH: 13.0 in (32.9 cm)
- SHEATH MATERIAL: Leather Cordura®
- SHEATH TYPE: Belt Loop
- SKU: 8325-1123
Knife is NOS in box.