Valor 373 Long Commando
Valor 373 the blade is 7 inches in length from tip to hilt and the handle is 5 inches in length. Valor’s copy of the Gerber Mark II dagger, the leather handled 373 were adopted as official knives of two separate US Army Special Forces units.
LONG VALOR COMMANDO
Tak Fukuta was the first Japanese member of the American Knife Maker's Guild, and apprentice to Bob Loveless. He hand crafted fine quality knives that impressed his mentor. Over the years, his factory in Seki, Japan also produced knives for Parker, Valor, Gutmann, Explorer, Frost, and Browning among others.
- Model: Valor 373
- This is a rare Valor commando style knife made by Tak Fukuta many years ago - a very sturdy knife!
- Condition; Used
- Made in Seki, Japan circa 1970s-1980s
- Overall Length: 12"
- Blade: 7" long 440 stainless;
- Handle: Stacked leather with stainless guard and butt
- This comes with a heavy duty custom leather sheath
This knife and sheath are used. The Blade has been sharpened and has scratches on the blade. The sheath is used but in good condition. The overall integrity of the knife is excellent. This is a well built knife, good leather handle and sheath. The Valor 373 is sturdy knife.