1992 Camillus 4 Blade Stainless Steel Army knife
These are the mainstay of the military for many years. Had a can opener to open rations, a screw driver for weapons repair, an awl for strap repair and a bottle opener for refreshing beverages. The blade was reliable and a body of stainless steel with a lanyard ring. It covered the essentials, was rustproof and designed to handle abuse.
- Handle Length: 3-3/4”
- Blade Length: 2-3/4” Spear Point
- Steel: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Tools: Awl, Straight Screwdriver w/ bottle opener and Can Opener
- Condition : This knife got sprayed with some red paint. (could be cleaned off) otherwise it is in great shape, edges & sides of knife crisp, blades tight.
To see all 9 of the Vintage Folding Knives, go to: 9 Vintage Folding Knives for Sale