USA Made Royal Blue Western Paisley Bandana $4
The quality is here with this Made in USA Royal Blue Paisley Bandanna with FREE US SHIPPING.
- This bandanna is made in the USA - see photo for verification
- Paisley Bandanna features Duplex Printing (A proprietary process where the printing press is designed to print both sides of the bandanna) imports print only one side that bleeds through.
- The edges feature rolled hem stitching for durability
- Fabric is 100% Cotton and a heavier cloth than most imports. Fabric softens after a few washes.
- Bandanna is 21”x21” Finished size, 22"x22" cut size
- Made by the last USA Manufacturer of bandannas for over 50 years
There are over 50 uses for a bandanna, but it is best if you discover most of them on your own such as use as a headband, head covering, fabric for creating fashions, colorful table napkins, create a stylish look, wipe up a spill, filter dirty water, a bandage, a towel, to swing around and signal for help, as a sling, to make char cloth, and many more uses.
Abner Fitzwillies notes, "I have always been a bandanna lover and rarely hike without one around my head (I am like a furnace and can sweat). I carry 3 with me in my pack; 1 to wear, 1 to hang off the backpack drying and a fresh one ready for a multitude of tasks. Finding a USA manufacturer took some effort, but I found one that has produced bandannas for over 50 years."